TQD22125WL - GE 125 Amp 2 Pole 240 Volt Molded Case Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
TQD22125WL - GE Molded Case Circuit Breaker
The TQD Line of devices include thermal magnetic molded case circuit breakers and molded case switches. The devices are complete with Cu/Al line and load lugs.
- Trip Style: Non-Interchangeable
- Frame Type: Q-Line
- Amperage: 125 A
- Poles: 2
- System Voltage: 120 Vac, 120/240 Vac, 240 Vac
- 120 Vac Interrupting Rating: 10 KAIC
- 120/240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 10 KAIC
- 240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 10 KAIC
- Trip Function: LI
- Continuous Current Rated: Standard
- Suitable for Reverse Feed: Yes
- Lugs: TCAL25
- Long Time: Fixed
- Instantaneous: Fixed
- Current Metering: No
- Protective Relays: No
- Special Markings: HACR
- GSA Compliance: No
- Authentic General Electric Product
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Simply Breakers offers one to five day delivery. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Simply Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Simply Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.