THED124050WL - GE 50 Amp 2 Pole 480 Volt Molded Case Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
THED124050WL - GE Molded Case Circuit Breaker
General Electric THED series double pole 50 ampere feed-thru molded case circuit breaker with maximum voltage rating of 480V tripping method thermal magnetic and standard interrupting rating of 25 kiloampere at 480V complete with non-interchangeable trip unit and line & load side lug terminals.
- Trip Style: Non-Interchangeable
- Frame Type: E150
- Amperage: 50 A
- Poles: 2
- System Voltage: 120 Vac, 120/240 Vac, 125 Vdc, 240 Vac, 250 Vdc, 277 Vac, 480 Vac
- 120 Vac Interrupting Rating: 65 KAIC
- 120/240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 65 KAIC
- 125 Vdc Interrupting Rating: 20 KAIC
- 240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 65 KAIC
- 250 Vdc Interrupting Rating: 20 KAIC
- 277 Vac Interrupting Rating: 25 KAIC
- 480 Vac Interrupting Rating: 25 KAIC
- Trip Function: LI
- Continuous Current Rated: Standard
- Suitable for Reverse Feed: Yes
- Lugs: TC041, TCAL12, TCAL14
- Long Time: Fixed
- Instantaneous: Fixed
- Current Metering: No
- Protective Relays: No
- Special Markings: HACR
- GSA Compliance: No
- Authentic General Electric Product
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Simply Breakers offers one to five day delivery. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Simply Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Simply Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.