TEB122080WL - GE 80 Amp 2 Pole 240 Volt Molded Case Circuit Breaker General Electric Lug
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
TEB122080WL - GE Molded Case Circuit Breaker General Electric Lug
The E150 product line consists of Thermal Magnetic Circuit Breakers, Magnetic Circuit Breakers, and Molded-Case Switches rated up to 150 Amps and 600 Volts AC. Catalog numbers include the complete breaker or switch. The WL catalog number suffix indicates that the devices come with Cu/Al line and load lugs. INDUSTRIAL CIRCUIT BREAKER
- Trip Style: Non-Interchangeable
- Frame Type: E150
- Amperage: 80 A
- Poles: 2
- System Voltage: 120 Vac, 120/240 Vac, 125 Vdc, 240 Vac, 250 Vdc
- 120 Vac Interrupting Rating: 10 KAIC
- 120/240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 10 KAIC
- 125 Vdc Interrupting Rating: 5 KAIC
- 240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 10 KAIC
- 250 Vdc Interrupting Rating: 5 KAIC
- Trip Function: LI
- Continuous Current Rated: Standard
- Suitable for Reverse Feed: Yes
- Lugs: TC041, TCAL12A
- Long Time: Fixed
- Instantaneous: Fixed
- Current Metering: No
- Protective Relays: No
- Authentic General Electric Product
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Simply Breakers offers one to five day delivery. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Simply Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Simply Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.