QOU290 - Square D Miniature Circuit Breaker
This product is a Miniature circuit breaker with shunt trip feature common tripping of all poles. The 2-pole unit mount circuit breaker features slotted box lug connection to accommodate aluminum or copper wires of size 12 - 2/0 AWG. It has interrupt current rating of 10 kilo-Amps to protect against overloads and short-circuits. It has a voltage rating of 120/240 VAC and a current rating of 90 Amps.
- Product or component type: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range of product: QOU
- Circuit breaker type: Standard
- Circuit breaker application: HACR and Switching Duty rated
- Line Rated Current: 90 A
- Number of Poles: 2P
- Interrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120/240 V AC, 10 kA at: 120 V AC, 5 kA at: 60 V DC
- Electrical connection: Slotted box lugs, line side, Slotted box lugs, load side
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC, 60 V DC
- Mounting mode: Unit mount
- AWG gauge: AWG 12...AWG 2/0 (aluminium/copper)
- Height: 4.45 in
- Depth: 2.95 in
- Width: 1.5 in
- Product certifications: CSA, IEC, UL listed
- Authentic Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.45" x 1.5" x 2.95"
Alt model: q0u290
Returns are easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Simply Breakers offers one to five day delivery in the United States. The variation depends on the chosen shipping speed and the warehouse location for the product(s).
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Simply Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Simply Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Great service, very attractive prices and extremely prompt delivery.
very good prices and very fast shipping
I ordered the wrong breaker! Very easily got a confirmation that I can returned it, get a refund and was able to order the correct one.
Very happy, good service, fast delivery, and good price.
I needed to upgrade one of the breakers in my electrical panel and this was the exact thing I needed.