QO240EPD - Square D Plug-In Ground Fault Equipment Protection Breaker
Square D QO series double pole 40 ampere plug-on molded case circuit breaker with maximum voltage rating of 240V tripping method thermal magnetic and standard interrupting rating of 10 kiloampere at 240V class B ground fault protection for equipment with (LI) long-time and instantaneous trip functions suitable for QO Series load centers.
- Product: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range: QO
- Line Rated Current: 40 A
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC
- Mounting Type: Plug-in
- Number of Poles: 2P
- Circuit Breaker Type: Ground fault protecting class B 30 mA
- Ratings: Not rated
- Electrical Connection: Box lugs
- Inturrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120/240 V AC 50/60 Hz, 10 kA at: 120 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Number of Panel Spaces: 2
- Wire Size: AWG 12...AWG 4 (aluminium), AWG 14...AWG 6 (copper)
- Certifications: CSA, UL listed
- Ambient Rating: 104 Degree F (40 Degree C)
- Authentic Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.12" x 1.5" x 2.91"
Alt model: q0240epd
Returns are easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Simply Breakers offers one to five day delivery in the United States. The variation depends on the chosen shipping speed and the warehouse location for the product(s).
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Simply Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Simply Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
We needed specific breakers in our new built house and David was so helpful and knowledgeable. We are truly impressed. Seriously, we need more people like them. Amazing customer service. Thanks guys.
Used this to install . Worked fine.
Arrived as described and no issues with installation or performance.