FH34 - Eaton Cutler-Hammer Overload Relay Heater
- Product Name: A200/B100 Heater
- UPC: 786678629896
- Certifications: UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Catalog Notes: Select heater coils based on full load current(FLA) shown on motor nameplate. Heater coils are rated to protect 40 degree C rise and a service factor of 1.15, Single-Phase requires 2 heaters, Three-Phase Requires 3 heaters
- Design: NEMA
- Full Load Current Range: Ambient 4.88-5.30, 5.7-6.2A, Non-Comp 4.56-5.0, 5.6-6.0A
- Overload Relay: Type A and B
- Special Features: Used with Starter Sizes 0,1, and 2
- Type: A200/B100 Heater
- Used With: Used with Starter Sizes 0,1, and 2
- Trip Type: Thermal and Fast Trip
- Authentic Eaton/Cutler-Hammer Product
Returns are easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Simply Breakers offers one to five day delivery in the United States. The variation depends on the chosen shipping speed and the warehouse location for the product(s).
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Simply Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Simply Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
i got a package problem and the crew never let me down. Took charge of the problem and 2 days after everything was resolve.
I searched so many stores and many more and they all had the Siemens breakers that I needed out of stock and priced sky high but luckily for me I found this company, who not only had the breakers in stock, they had the lowest price for crying out loud. I received 4 breakers on the second day of placing the order and it seemed like Siemens shipped it directly as the quality was mint and outstanding, beating all the big box stores out of the box. I highly recommend as they helped me when no other store could. 10 stars
Best prices, fast delivery, and great customer service.
Exactly what i needed
I do not think you can write a sexy review of a circuit breaker. This replaced a 20 amp breaker that had been in service for 20 years. I only decided to change the breaker when installing new fixtures on the circuit and learned it was wire with 14 gauge wire, so I stepped down the breaker. This is breaker matches the brand of my breaker box everything lines up.