BD1520 - Eaton Cutler-Hammer 20 Amp 1 Pole 120 Volt Plug-On Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
RUSH Shipping available
1 year warranty
BD1520 - Eaton Cutler-Hammer Plug-On Circuit Breaker
Eaton / Cutler-Hammer Duplex Plug-On Circuit Breaker Its Compact And Easy to Install two pole duplex circuit breaker features thermal magnetic molded case for extra protection circuit breaker has a current rating of 15 Amps on outside pole and 20 Amps on inside pole it has a voltage rating of 120 VAC and AIC rating of 10 kilo-Amps it accommodates copper/aluminum wire of size 14 - 4 AWG at 60 or 75 deg C circuit breaker is Ul 489 listed and Csa certified.
- Product Name: Eaton Type BD 1-inch CTL plug-on breaker
- UPC: 786676369107
- Product Length/Depth: 3.2 IN
- Product Height: 4 IN
- Product Width: 1.6 IN
- Product Weight: 2.15 LB
- Compliances: Federal Specifications Classification W-C375
- Certifications: UL 489
- Catalog Notes: All Type BD Duplex and BQ Quadplex circuit breakers carry listing for HACR applications. All 15 and 20 ampere single poles are switch duty rated
- Special Features: Includes Rejection Tab feature
- Interrupt Rating: 10 kAIC
- Type: BD Duplex
- Wire Size: #14-4 AWG Cu/Al
- Used With: Type BR Loadcenters
- Main Circuit Breaker: BD
- Mounting Method: Plug-on
- Voltage Rating: 120V
- Amperage Rating: (1) 15A, (1) 20A
- Number Of Poles: Single-pole
- Authentic Eaton/Cutler-Hammer Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4" x 1.6" x 3.2"
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Simply Breakers offers one to five day delivery. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Simply Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Simply Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.