TEY125 - GE 25 Amp 1 Pole 277 Volt Bolt-On Molded Case Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
TEY125 - GE Bolt-On Molded Case Circuit Breaker
The TEY is a one-inch wide per pole, compact, "bolt-on" circuit breaker for use on grounded 480Y/277 Vac systems. The bolt-on mounting base accessory makes the TEY suitable for varied applications as a lug-lug breaker. All TEY circuit breakers feature Quick-make / Quick-break mechanisms, common trip bars, and easy to spot trip indication to ensure safety and reliability. TEY breakers are available in 1, 2, and 3 pole versions and can be ordered with auxiliary contact and shunt trip accessories.
- Trip Style: Non-Interchangeable
- Frame Type: TEY
- Amperage: 25 A
- Poles: 1
- System Voltage: 120 Vac, 120/240 Vac, 240 Vac, 277 Vac
- 120 Vac Interrupting Rating: 65 KAIC
- 120/240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 14 KAIC
- 240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 14 KAIC
- 277 Vac Interrupting Rating: 14 KAIC
- Trip Function: LI
- Continuous Current Rated: Standard
- Suitable for Reverse Feed: Yes
- Long Time: Fixed
- Instantaneous: Fixed
- Current Metering: No
- Protective Relays: No
- Special Markings: HACR, HID
- Wire Range (Cu/Al): 14-8 kcmil / 12-8 kcmil
- GSA Compliance: No
- Authentic General Electric Product
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Simply Breakers offers one to five day delivery. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Simply Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Simply Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.