SFPA36AT0250 - GE 250 Amp 3 Pole 600 Volt Molded Case Circuit Breaker Frame
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
SFPA36AT0250 - GE Molded Case Circuit Breaker Frame
Spectra RMS Molded Case Circuit Breakers (SE150, SF250, SG600 and SK1200) have a digital, solid state, RMS sensing trip system with field installable, front-mounted rating plugs to establish or change the breaker ampere rating. Adjustable instantaneous with tracking short-time is standard on all frames. The trip system uses digital sampling to determine the RMS value of sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal currents.
- Trip Style: Interchangeable
- Frame Type: SF250
- Amperage: 100 A, 110 A, 125 A, 150 A, 175 A, 200 A, 225 A, 250 A, 70 A, 90 A, 80 A
- Poles: 3
- System Voltage: 120 Vac, 120/240 Vac, 240 Vac, 277 Vac, 480 Vac, 600 Vac
- 120 Vac Interrupting Rating: 200 KAIC
- 120/240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 200 KAIC
- 240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 200 KAIC
- 277 Vac Interrupting Rating: 100 KAIC
- 480 Vac Interrupting Rating: 100 KAIC
- 600 Vac Interrupting Rating: 25 KAIC
- Trip Function: LSI
- Continuous Current Rated: Standard
- Suitable for Reverse Feed: Yes
- Lugs: TCAL29
- Long Time: Fixed
- Short Time: Adjustable
- Instantaneous: Adjustable
- Current Metering: No
- Protective Relays: No
- Special Markings: HACR
- GSA Compliance: No
- Authentic General Electric Product
- 3 phase
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Simply Breakers offers one to five day delivery. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Simply Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Simply Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.