FH30 - Eaton Cutler-Hammer Overload Relay Heater
Cutler Hammer Thermal and fast trip heater element is compatible with safety and emergency exit devices. It has a current rating of 4.04 To 4.4 Ampere Ambient 3.43-3.73 3.96-4.31A Non-Comp 3.18-3.47 3.88-4.22A overload non-compensating enclosed starters.
- Product Name: A200/B100 Heater
- UPC: 786678629773
- Certifications: CSA Certified, UL Listed
- Catalog Notes: Select heater coils based on full load current(FLA) shown on motor nameplate. Heater coils are rated to protect 40 degree C rise and a service factor of 1.15, Single-Phase requires 2 heaters, Three-Phase Requires 3 heaters
- Design: NEMA
- Full Load Current Range: Ambient 3.43-3.73, 3.96-4.31A, Non-Comp 3.18-3.47, 3.88-4.22A
- Overload Relay: Type A and B
- Special Features: Used with Starter Sizes 0,1, and 2
- Type: A200/B100 Heater
- Used With: Used with Starter Sizes 0,1, and 2
- Trip Type: Thermal and Fast Trip
- Authentic Eaton/Cutler-Hammer Product
Returns are easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Simply Breakers offers one to five day delivery in the United States. The variation depends on the chosen shipping speed and the warehouse location for the product(s).
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Simply Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Simply Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
After you buy the product from SimplyBreakers, they always provide the best service to satisfy you. I would recommend this company. ????
Very highly recommended. Go direct for even better prices! Way less expensive than the big box stores.
I ordered a few items from Simply Breakers and the items shipped and arrived promptly. Their website is clean and very user friendly. I had some questions about my order and their customer service was outstanding. I will definitely be using Simply Breakers for my next order.
Totally recommend for sourcing breakers which are not stocked at any of the big-box home improvement stores.
So easy and fast exactly what it's supposed to be.