FH28 - Eaton Cutler-Hammer Overload Relay Heater
Cutler Hammer Thermal and fast trip heater element is compatible with safety and emergency exit devices. It has a current rating of 3.37 To 3.68 Ampere Ambient 2.84-3.11 3.29-3.60A Non-Comp 2.64-2.89 3.22-3.53A overload non-compensating enclosed starters.
- Product Name: A200/B100 Heater
- UPC: 782114166963
- Certifications: CSA Certified, UL Listed
- Catalog Notes: Select heater coils based on full load current(FLA) shown on motor nameplate. Heater coils are rated to protect 40 degree C rise and a service factor of 1.15, Single-Phase requires 2 heaters, Three-Phase Requires 3 heaters
- Design: NEMA
- Full Load Current Range: Ambient 2.84-3.11, 3.29-3.60A, Non-Comp 2.64-2.89, 3.22-3.53A
- Overload Relay: Type A and B
- Special Features: Used with Starter Sizes 0,1, and 2
- Type: A200/B100 Heater
- Used With: Used with Starter Sizes 0,1, and 2
- Trip Type: Thermal and Fast Trip
- Authentic Eaton/Cutler-Hammer Product
Returns are easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Simply Breakers offers one to five day delivery in the United States. The variation depends on the chosen shipping speed and the warehouse location for the product(s).
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Simply Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Simply Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
I ordered a breaker from Simply Breakers and was shocked when it arrived the next day. Instant shipping. Not long after, I made a mistake with another order and they immediately helped out and fixed my problem. Highly recommended!
Needed a pretty rare breaker and found it here. Ordered on line and got the item in two days. Follow up - the breaker failed after 6 months, so I bought a second one. Then I reported the problem so the manufacturer; they said call the seller. Now note that at this point, I have purchased two breakers as I needed the replacement and didn't want to screw around with warranty claims, etc. Breaker showed up at my house, and I reported the failure to Simply Breakers. I HAD A REFUND WITHIN AN HOUR for the second breaker I had purchased. Recognize that they were within their rights to just replace the breaker (so I would have had 2 of them). You never know who you will be dealing with in an online purchase, but these guys rock!
fast shipping...and the best price ..
Phenomenal service , the best company for electrical breakers. Simply breakers received my order, shiped the same night and the breakers arrived in under 4 days. I'll never shop anywhere else