APR3365 - Crouse-Hinds Grounding Style Connector
Circuit breaking: plugs through 100 ampere rating may be disconnected under load; 150-400 ampere units are for service disconnect use only. Receptacles accept only plugs of the same amperage rating, style and number of poles, making it impossible to mismate, and provides for positive polarization. Extra wide electrical spacing allows for maximum safety. Insulator materials are the result of intensive testing. Selection has been made based on highest dielectric strength, maximum mechanical and impact resistance, lowest moisture absorption and highest arc tracking resistance.
A variety of installations is possible due to the availability of several types of back boxes.Designed to withstand rough usage and the effects of adverse environments. Reversible interiors, 30, 60 and 100 ampere (except 30 and 60 ampere, 5-pole) Arktite plug and receptacle interiors are interchangeable using a screwdriver. This makes it possible to feed a normally de-energized receptacle from an energized plug with usual Arktite safety; no energized contacts are exposed.
• Product Name: Eaton's Crouse-Hinds series Arktite APR Connector
• Product Length: 8.25 IN
• Product Height: 2.5625 IN
• Product Width: 2.5625 IN
• Product Weight: 2.25 LB
• Grounding Style: Style 2
• Configuration: Two-wire, three-pole
• Nema Rating: 4
• Device Type: Connector
• Frequency Rating: 50-400 Hz
• Area Classification: Ordinary/Non-Hazardous Locations
• Material: Copper-free aluminum
• Voltage Rating: 600 Vac, 250 Vdc
• Standards Type: NEC/CEC
• Amperage Rating: 30A
• Cable Diameter: 0.39-1.20"
• Authentic Crouse-Hinds Product