APR10367 - Crouse-Hinds Grounding Style Connector
Circuit breaking: plugs through 100 ampere rating may be disconnected under load; 150-400 ampere units are for service disconnect use only.Receptacles accept only plugs of the same amperage rating, style and number of poles, making it impossible to mismate, and provides for positive polarization.Extra wide electrical spacing allows for maximum safety.Insulator materials are the result of intensive testing. Selection has been made based on highest dielectric strength, maximum mechanical and impact resistance, lowest moisture absorption and highest arc tracking resistance.
A variety of installations is possible due to the availability of several types of back boxes.Designed to withstand rough usage and the effects of adverse environments.Reversible interiors, 30, 60 and 100 ampere (except 30 and 60 ampere, 5-pole) Arktite plug and receptacle interiors are interchangeable using a screwdriver. This makes it possible to feed a normally de-energized receptacle from an energized plug with usual Arktite safety; no energized contacts are exposed
- Brand: EATON
- Family: Arktite Heavy Duty Circuit Breaking Receptacle Assemblies and Housings
- Voltage (V): 600VAC / 250VDC
- Amp Rating: 100A
- Hub Size: 1-1/4" - 1-1/2"
- Pole: 2W, 3P
- Length (in): 38049
- Width (in): 38049
- Height (in): 39728
- Sold Separately: AJ Back Box, AJA Angle Adapter
- Material: Copper-Free Aluminum
- UL Listed: UL / CSA Listed
- Case Quantity: 1
- Notes: Cable Grip, Tri-Lock, Female Contact Design: Split Pin, Contact Type: Pressure Lug
- Cross Refefence: Appleton Powertite ARC1023CD Killark Versamate VPR10367
- Authentic Crouse-Hinds Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 39728" x 38049" x 38049"
- 3 phase